What you need:
Egg 1 medium
Flour 2 cups
Vanilla essence 1 tablespoon
Baking powder 1 and 1/2 teaspoon
Salt 1 large pinch
Sugar 1 cup
Butter 2 tablespoon
Milk 2 tablespoon for brushing
How to cook:
1. Beat Egg until fluffy. Add vanilla essence.
2. In a separate bowl mix flour , baking powder, salt
3. Add butter to flour and mix with your fingers
4. Add the flour to the egg, and mix.
5. Knead to a soft dough.
6. Roll out the dough, and cut into medium biscuit size pieces
7. Brush scones with milk
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes
Serve hot or cold with Coffee or tea!
Posted by Unknown